Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Me

Hi, I'm Tiffany, and welcome to my blog! I lived in Sugar Land, Texas until I moved to Kuala Lumpur this year. My friends sometimes call me Mustang because I love horses and because it has part of my last name in it! There are 4 people in my family: my mom, dad, my brother, and me. I love reading, writing, horseback riding, basketball, and swimming.
 
The last 3 books I have read are:
  • The Siege of Macindaw, By: John Flanagan
  • The Necromancer, By: Michael Scott
  • Forest Born, By: Shannon Hale 


The last movie that I watched was Despicable Me. It was hilarious! I was laughing almost the whole time. It was in 3-D, so that made it even better. Now it's one of my most favorite movie!


One academic goal I have for this year is to try to get an A+ on all of my grades. I'm going to do my best in all my classes so I can achieve my goal! 


 One social goal I have this year is to make new friends. I want to meet new people and make friends from around the world! It would be a fun and exciting experience for me. 


My favorite vacation memory was when my family, cousins, and I went to Disney Land. One particular ride I remember was California Screamin'. We waited in line for 2 hours before we finally got to go on the ride! The ride was so fun and I wanted go again since the ride only took about 2 minutes, but if we did we would have had to wait another 2 hours!


5 adjectives I would describe myself as (and according to my friends):
  • Funny
  • Kind
  • Competitive
  • Thoughtful
  • Smart
  •  
      
    My Favorite Song
    Thanks for reading my blog!
    Tiffany 

    2 comments: