Infallible:
In humanities, we were supposed to make a movie trailer on a myth. We could choose from Egyptian, Greek, Chinese, or Aboriginal. So, I decided to do a Greek Myth on the battle between the Gods and Titans. The story originally started out with Cronus eating his sons and daughters. Rhea, his wife, managed to hide one baby before Cronus could swallow him up-like he did with the other children. The baby was Zeus.
When Zeus got older, he returned to Olympus as Cronus' cupholder, and slipped in a drink that would make his father vomit up his other children.
Zeus' siblings, grateful, made him their leader. They declared war, and it became the battle between the Titans and Gods.
Infallible: I chose the name Infallible because it meant incapable of error. Since it was a war between the Titans and Gods, one single mistake might've plunged them to doom.
Hope you enjoy!
Greek Graphic Sources
Hi Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteI think you have done a really good job putting your trailer together. You have given the highlights of the movie, which is great. It makes my wanna watch the movie.
Hey really cool
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures Red Riding Hood, Taylor Swift all I wanted in a trailer.
This is so cool, I will watch it when it comes out if it does
:D :D Your trailer was awesome! I love how you ended it with "And hope for the best..." The music was also really good. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the great trailer.. I love the pictures and when i think that the movie is going to be so peaceful and nice the REVENGE comes up it makes me want to see the movie and see what happens!! The song really helps the movie seem more powerful.. I think that when the movie is out everyone will like to see it and ill be the first one in line ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Tiffany! I love your trailer. It has a great title and the music fits well with the content in it. I think if you needed to change anything it would be maybe make the writing stay on for longer. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI liked how you used a mix of real pictures and drawn ones. That was cool. The timing was great, the music matched, the whole deal. :D I want to go see that movie now, looks interesting! ;D
ReplyDeleteGood Job Tiffany!!! :D This was an amazing trailer!! :)
ReplyDelete